- All orders must be paid in full before works commence;
- Once artwork is approved no changes can be made;
- We cannot refund or exchange embroidered garments if supplied as size ordered and artwork approved.
EMBROIDERY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
You acknowledge and agree that:
- all pictures and images of Goods displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only, and the sizes and dimensions of Goods may differ in real life;
- you have read any corresponding written description of the Goods prior to submitting your Order;
- the colour of Goods as shown on the Website may vary slightly in shade in real life;
- where we provide sizing or other measurements in the descriptions of a Good (where applicable),
- it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each item is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order; and
- any accessory featured with the Goods is for illustration purposes only.
We take great pride in our commitment to customer service and are more than happy to assist you in any way we can. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your Hip Pocket Workwear and Safety Lawnton experience however some circumstances are beyond our control. Please be advised we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality, blurry or low-resolution of uploaded images by the customer.
- Incorrect image upload by the customer.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Incorrect product type, size or colour product selection by the customer.
- 10% variance in design printing colours and size.
- 10% variance in the actual garment colours.
- Garment shrinkage in wash