OLIVER'S NEW WORK BOOT MAY BE LIGHTWEIGHT, BUT IT PACKS A PUNCH WITH HEAVYWEIGHT PROTECTION. IN FACT, IT'S THEIR LIGHTEST EVER AT 55 SERIES WORK BOOT AND IT'S LOADED WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION.
AT's 55 Series
- COMFORT cushion PU/PORON Impact Absorption System - reduces leg and lower back fatigue
- Fully Lined with Padded Comfort Collar and Tongue
- Lace Locking Device
- TECtuff Toe Bumper Protection
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather
- Wide Profile NATUREform Type 1 Steel Toe Cap, with Comfort Liner
- Heavy Duty AT's All Terrain Dual Density PU / Rubber Sole, Heat Resistant to 300° Celsius and Resists Exposure to most Acids and Chemicals
- Anti Static Sole
- NANO lite Footbed Massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue
- Kevlar Thread on Critical Wear Seams for Maximum Abrasion and Chemical Resistance
- COMFORT cushion® Impact Absorption System with a combination of cellular urethane and PORON to protect the toe and heel of the foot.
- Superior cut, split and crack resistant sole
- Excellent slip resistant sole, rated SRC
- Oliver SOFT stride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Convenient quick release zipper
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- Deep tread profile, with self cleaning design delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.